Planning and Estimation Executive
Planning and Estimation Executive 2 Openings 1 –3 year experience
- Responsible for providing complete quantity take-off, analysis, and estimate, and studies for all deliverables involved in the assigned scope
- Identify design and constructability issues and analysis to determine constructability
- Define more cost-efficient alternatives to the proposed scope of project
- Act as a connection between subcontractors, design team (architects, engineers, consultants), and client
- Responsible for preparing and assembling bids and proposals for various contract types
- Determine required but non indicated scope through the analysis of site conditions and all contract documents (plans specifications, etc.)
- Collaborate with operations staff and other estimators to ensure that General Conditions and Requirement items are appropriately captured in the estimate
- Perform assessment on subcontractor proposals to ascertain if scope is covered and also manage the risk of scope gaps
- Provide suggestions to the Chief Estimator or appropriate authority for contemplated expenditures.
- Employment Type: Full-time
Share This Story, Choose Your Platform!