Marketing Manager2 Openings 3 – 5 year experience
- Establishing contact and developing relationships with prospects.
- Build and sustain clients through calls, correspondence, presentations, and the designing of solutions including after Sales service.
- Proactively identify new potential clients and initiate follow up, close the sales, within the assigned segments of operation.
- Identify new avenues and prospects for the sale of company products and arrange for presentations.
- Prepare and make a report on market analysis, competitor analysis and market trends.
- Identify product improvements or new products by remaining current on industry trends.
- Prospect for new business and manage customer follow-up system.
- Achieve the set monthly targets.
- Relevant Bachelor’s degree.
- MUST have at least 5 years’ sales experience 3 years being in the building and construction sector.
- Must have impeccable communication skills.
- MUST be an aggressive salesperson.
- MUST have a proven record of meeting targets.
- Strong organizational and planning skills.
- Self-driven, focused and goal oriented.
- Must have excellent interpersonal skills.
Share This Story, Choose Your Platform!